I'm going to do the short & quick version of our Labor Day weekend because I tend to ramble on & on & on & on & on through most of my posts. So, I'll save you all some valuable time & just post a few of the photos from the weekend in Missoula & Coeurd'Alene with my side of the family. It was a beautiful, jam-packed weekend of fun. Here is the evidence in no particular order:
Our collaborative effort to make dinner only took 3 hours. Much fun though & well worth the wait!
Cashe-man's bath at Grandpa & Grandma Dee's house in their kitchen sink. (a very "Missoula" restaurant with incredible sandwiches).
Alicia & I on our hike at Holland Lake in Montana.
Matt, me & Alicia at the waterfall at Holland Lake.(his Dad isn't either - apparently, he always gets bucked off).

Cashe & Shad at the cabin on Lake Coeurd'Alene.
The "Rice kids" - Matt, (Cashe), Nicole & Alicia
Cooking dinner at Alicia & Luke's - Matt, Mom, Ali, Alicia, & me.
The Nyquests at Lake Coeurd'Alene.
No, we didn't get a dog. This is my step-niece's dog, Kimber.
Holland Lake(check out those mountains behind the lake).
Matt & Ali before the hike with their sunflower seeds & peanuts.They're from Portland.
They're really "earthy" so they eat a lot of nuts, berries, seeds & steamed veggies
(randomly in the middle of the night).
Weirdos.






What, what, what?? ...is Alicia preggers? How exciting!
ReplyDelete