November 30, 2010

And So, The Season Begins ...

Shad: "Will you make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving this year?"
Nicole: "Sure! I'd love to."

Thanksgiving Day 2010: Shad eats pie. Nicole eats pie. Cashe eats pie.
Black Friday: Shad eats no pie. Nicole eats pie. Cashe eats no pie.
Saturday: Shad eats pie. Nicole eats pie. Cashe eats no pie.
Sunday: Shad eats no pie. Nicole eats pie. Cashe eats no pie.
Monday: Shad eats no pie. Nicole eats pie. Cashe eats pie.
Tuesday: Nicole eats pie.
Wednesday: Nicole eats pie.
Thursday
: Nicole eats pie.
Nicole: "Next year, I'm buying ONE slice of pie for you, honey."
Shad: "Are you blaming me for your lack of self-control?"
Nicole: "YES!"

Lesson learned.

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Our little Thanksgiving Turkey


"No, you go ahead - help yourself, Cashe."



"Okay, seriously. Can you at least wait 'til we say grace?"


Alright then.



Meanwhile, Dad's still carving the turkey.


And when all is said & done, Mom's exhausted.
Bring on the pie!!




MORE NOVEMBER FUN


BSU Game Slumber Party with the Bradleys
(Oh yeah - "Ain't no party like a west coast party 'cause a west coast party don't stop")


Jen & Ella rockin' out to "The Wheels on the Bus"

Ella & Cashe-man in their PJs



Hanging the Christmas Lights


Such a big helper poundin' on the bumper of the car.






Christmas Shopping


An evening of shopping with Caden

This is Dad's handy work


Hi Pooh.



Singing Christmas Songs



A Snowy Afternoon (inside) with Kohlman & Ella


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics Nicole! I love the cute outfit Cashe wore for Thanksgiving! Oh, and I have the same appetite for Pumpkin pie only this year it gives me major heartburn so I have to stay away. :-)

    ReplyDelete