ANYWAY, my dear friend AND neighbor, Jill is expecting a tiny, sweet girl in just over a month. And, I have to say, the exact day I found out she was having a little girl, I jumped at the chance of throwing her shower! I contacted Jill's sister-in-law, Ashley to see if anyone else had my idea (I'm not sure I even gave anyone enough time to even come up with the idea). Ashley said no one had & she offered to host the shower with me - yahoo!
So, several months later we hosted a fabulous shower for a great girl with some really great food (courtesy of Chef Ashley), great company & a GREAT afternoon filled with PINK PINK PINK. What a chic chick this little Miss is going to be!
Many, many congrats, Jill!
Wishing you all the best with your little bundle
& thank you, thank you, thank you for all you've always done for me.
And here are just a few pix of the event:
(these are courtesy of my friend, Angie - she did a faaahbulous job!
Thank you, Angie!)



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love that we both chose houses right next to each other and am convinced there was a little divine intervention there. :-) It was a great shower and I so appreciate everything you did.
ReplyDeleteIt was a fabulous shower! So much fun! You were just the best hostess!
ReplyDelete