Sadly, I went to post pictures from last week for our weekly update & Blogger informed me that I no longer have enough space on our blog to continue posting there.
I attempted to create a new blog to continue Shad & Nicole, Our Story; however I was told that I no longer have enough space to continue any blogs without purchasing more space. Seriously?!
Rather than going through all the hoops of creating new gmail accounts & new urls, I think that may be our sign to retire from blogging.
Instead, I will go back to sending our monthly photos via email like I used to do. If you are interested in receiving these emails, please let me know at nnyquest@hotmail.com.
Thanks to all of my faithful, loving readers. You will be missed!
November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noooooo! Go to Word Press. I've heard it's much better. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh man! I didn't even know that could happen?!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it could happen either! I love reading up on the happenings at your house and would happily follow at Word Press or wherever! *nudge nudge wink wink*
ReplyDelete