March 28, 2010

Going Private Effective April 1st

Alright everyone, this is not an April Fool's Joke. I have been tracking who views my blog & for some reason, it scares me to see that a lot of my site hits have come from overseas. My imagination has gotten the best of me & I'm freaked out I may be the target of some wild internet scam (or attacked by a Ninja in my attic, whichever).

I understand how tidioius it may be for some of you to log into a website in order to view what's going on in our lives, but I think it's important for the protection of my family & further prevention of my paranoia. (I promise it's not that hard. I'll show you how, Mom.)

If you're interested in remaining a reader, please send me your email address either via a comment on this site or you can email me directly to nnyquest@hotmail.com (& let's be nice about not using my email to sign me up for a bunch o' spam, please).

If you're still interested in viewing our blog & I do not know you, please contact me & ask to be granted access. I'm flattered by all of the readers I hear that I have. If I think you're normal & harmless, you'll receive an email with permissions to access our blog.

Our blog will be marked private effective April 1st.

Thanks to all of my faithful readers. I look forward to your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have been watching who has been visiting! It is amazing isn't it?!?! I definitely want to continue to follow you guys! My email is jenna.luneburg@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete