A few years ago, I was invited to hang out with what I call, "The Bridgetower Girls". Although I don't live in Bridgetower, it is a killer neighborhood with not only gorgeous homes, but some gorgeous girls who always find time to celebrate something.
Almost every month of the year we celebrate a birthday party for someone & this month we celebrated Heather's 40th! Here is a recap of a few celebrations over the years as well as this month's extravaganza!
this party required prom photos from all of us & we had to guess who what who in the pix.
this party included fabulous chocolate mousse, a chick-flick & an in-home massage therapist
On our way to the airport for the Seattle Symphony

All dolled-up for the Seattle Symphony
All dolled-up for the Seattle Symphony
this party included dinner at Brick 29 & chick-flicks & candy at the Peterson's theatre room
this party included an endless list of competitions in which we had only 1 minute to complete.
I'm tellin' ya, these girls know how to celebrate! This is only the tip of the iceberg too - I missed the chalet in Tamarack as well as another night with Rod Stewart's Limo as well as the weekend wine-tasting in Washington. Impressive, girls. Impressive.
And here's to starting this year's celebrations off with a bang!
Happy Birthday, Heather!
No comments:
Post a Comment