March 30, 2011

A 30-Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


Can I have more than one?? This is a list of what my faves are on our current Tivo list.

I am not a reality TV show fan. I know they’re fabricated. However, I am hooked to anything Kardashian-related (Keeping up with the Kardashians, Khloe & Kourtney Take Miami or Kourtney & Kim Take New York).

Although the plots of their episodes may be fabricated, I think these girls are fairly “real” when they’re on screen & aside from that, they’re super fashionable & I can easily look past the "valley-girl-talk" just to check out their outfits.


Yes, Daniel Tosh (Tosh.0) cruder than crude & I am slightly embarrassed to put him on my list, BUT he does make me laugh (& if he gets too too gross, I’m not ashamed to remove him from my list). I love that he blatantly points out the obvious stupidity of internet videos & even calls people out on them by allowing them to redeem themselves on his show. Awkward? A little.

When I watch Stephen Colbert (The Colbert Report) it makes me feel really smart because I feel like I'm getting caught up on my world news. Most importantly though, his sarcasm & quick-wit always make me laugh. I love how he points out the tiniest slip-ups people make during an interview to those with NO sense of humor. Awkward? A little. (I'm sensing a pattern.) Modern Family is my newest favorite sitcom. I adore Phil Dunphy & I love how all the familys' events tie together in one episode. And bottom line, my loyalty lies with my all-time favorite, Friends. My sister & I are die hard fans & have almost every episode memorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment