April 09, 2011

A 30-Day Challenge - Day 13



Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


I am not a musical person (aside from playing the flute in band for 5 years in middle school & high school), but music is a big part of my life & always has been in the sense that I always, always, always have it on & I twitch a little when it's not on & I have to listen to something like talk radio or even commercials. I need a beat, I guess (& no dumb arguments or opinions over politics that you'll hear on talk radio).


I love all sorts of genres & more often than not, a good beat is what draws me to a song. However, most of all, I appreciate meaningful lyrics.

With that being said, these are my favorites:


CHRISTIAN BAND -

THIRD DAY


ROCK -

PINK

COUNTRY -

ERIC CHURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment