Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Again, can't I pick more than just one!?

Cashe loved when Uncle Matt would throw the ball for the dog RIGHT in front of us so we'd get splashed.
Remembering his happy little squeals make me laugh.

This is my sister-in-law & my sister at my 29th birthday party in Missoula.
I have NO CLUE what was so funny while this photo was taken, but it sure makes ME laugh too.

This was taken on Shad's 30th birthday in Las Vegas. I always look at this photo & think (sly) Bob is goosing (wide-eyed) Luke & Dana's expression says, "Eh, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
And THIS will always make me laugh. This was such a candid shot - the photographer & I were just talking away when all of a sudden Cashe discovered something & the photographer was ON IT & snapped away! As my mother-in-law says, "How can you look at this & not smile"?
No comments:
Post a Comment