April 02, 2011

A 30-Day Challenge - Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


I love my life. I do.

And to find someone I'd love to trade places with is not an easy task.

But, if I had one day to trade with anyone, I'd feel honored to have my cousin, Kelly take MY place for the day. And, I would love to take her place because #1, she has some really incredible friends (& rightfully so - she's an incredible girl who just draws incredible people to her).

But also, her days sound so eventful & productive from hiking miles & miles to running miles & miles to hot yoga to enjoying fun lunches & Happy Hour & still having some downtime to just chill.

Ahhh ... sounds glorious.


Love you, girl.


3 comments:

  1. I love that fabulous cousin of yours too! Lets not forget to mention she just got back from HAWAII! :) Great choice. (plus she'd be awesome at caring for Cashe while you were busy being her!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The both of you are funny girls!! Thank you Nicole for the vote. I occasionally need reminders of how incredibly blessed I am. Thanks! (Btw..I need some lessons on how to take self portraits. I have a slew of them with my neck up like that - yeesh.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that too - she just got back from Hawaii & I could certainly spend a day there. You have a fab neck too, Miss. I love it.

    ReplyDelete