May 05, 2011

A 30-Day Challenge - Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.



I could spend all day doing this ... about me. (Or I could take the beauty pageant approach & wish to change world hunger & war ... )




And if it wasn't changing everything on my body, it'd be that I wish I could change my lack of coordination so I could do things like dance or gymnastics or ski or play any type of sport with just a tiny bit of skill like volleyball or softball or basketball or tennis. Instead, I lack coordination & confidence & I either trip over my own feet or run from the ball hunched over with my hands over my head as if the sky is falling.



However, God created us all with each & every detail in mind before we were even born. And, I am working on loving the girl he created, even if bats could fly out of my nostrils/caves at night or even if I am chosen last to play on the church volleyball team.


So, something I wish I could change? A big, fat: NOTHING

God is good & everything that happens in life happens for a reason (even the trials in life); therefore I can make good of the choices I make in life even if they aren't always ideal, but always strive to make ideal choices.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Nicole! I have the same issues with my nose and hair and my tricept totally flapped last week while I was waving and my belly is bigger than my sister who is pregnant! What to do...what to do....I thought about going for a run today but instead opted to bake oatmeal cookies. I then proceeded to eat almost a dozen of them, all this before dinner too!

    ReplyDelete