I know I waited too long to post this because ... like Dory (from Finding Nemo), I have short-term-memory-loss these days.
Shad was still gone in Vegas through the beginning of this week, so Cashe & I went to a brunch hosted by my neighbor & friend, Erica. The girls from playgroup all met there & the kids played & ate yummy brunch food.
Aside from that, early in the week we just prepped for Father's Day.
Shad came home Wednesday night & we had a full day together (Thursday) before we all headed to Boise for the Wingfest (which is the only thing I seemed to get photos of this week).
Wingfest is hosted by several people (some of who we know), who spice up & season chicken wings for a wing contest. The winner gets bragging rights & that's it. No prizes or moolah or anything really. The whole thing is free too!
The past 10+ years we have never been able to attend because we have been at the lake in Montana, so we got to attend this year & it was a blast!
 |
On the way to Boise for the weekend ...
of course, he fell asleep probably 20 minutes out of Boise. |
 |
Playing with Ella & Kohlman & their cousin, Kolton on the landing on the staircase.
I think Cashe was the only one without an iPhone. |
 |
| Shad & Cashe at the Wingfest. |
 |
| The boys again. |
 |
| We took a break from wings to watch Cashe play on the playground equipment. |
 |
| A small glimpse of the Wingfest. |
 |
| Cashe getting a little friendly with Jay. |
 |
| Tired boy. |
 |
| Watching a movie in their pjs. |
 |
| BFFs. |
 |
This was from earlier in the week (& I'm too lazy to move it up in the blog).
Cashe is making Father's Day cards. |
 |
| Happy Father's Day! |
 |
On our way home from Boise, we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch.
Cashe is studying the menu. |
 |
And we ordered him a dessert plate of strawberries & whipped cream (his very fave).
Healthy lunch. |
 |
| Shad opening up his Father's Day gift at home. |
 |
| Cashe watching Shad open his Father's Day gift. |
 |
Oh, this is also from earlier in the week at the brunch.
This is Cashe & Tyler in the Lickley girls' pink Jeep. Too cute. |
I love that the last 3 posts have started with a pic of your snoozing sweetheart...you're wearing him out this summer! He is getting so big! Glad to see the move has been so positive for you guys. :)
ReplyDelete