It was a long morning of unhappy nakedness for Cashe, but he survived & looks so stinkin' sweet. I did not post his announcement photo or his Christmas photo, so there shall still be some suspense in the weeks to come for those of you who may have better willpower than I.
His photos were taken by our friend, Rob Pearce at http://www.robpearcephotography.com/. Cashe was his first newborn photo shoot & he did a phenomenal job & had much patience with this little guy.


Oh you are so very welcome! I have tried numereous times to leave comments on your facebook and blog but for some reason they haven't been posted....Cashe is absolutely precious! It is amazing how "close" you can become over the internet and these blogs! :) We just wanted your family to know we are thinking and praying about you all! Hopefully I was able to give you things you haven't received yet, since I couldn't figure out how to get a gift receipt from Amazon!
ReplyDelete